CL SF | Real Madrid | Home: Tue 26 Apr - Away: Wed 4 May | Tickets & Travel Discussion

Forgetting Porto wasn’t a true reflection due to the travel restrictions,whilst money is tighter reckon more will stump up the cash however they can.Much like those without tickets in Porto. The tickets at €600+ are steep but I know I will and many of my mates would have any ticket. Don’t forget any sponsorship we have take out of our allocation there’s easy 1k tickets gone. Let’s just beat Madrid first. Plus no FA cup final to lump out for last city game for few months. I couldn’t afford porto with the extra costs of tests,I’ll be in Paris no matter what this time! As much as there’s apathy towards the CL think the final tends to expel that feeling and they’ll be scramble for tickets imo.
edit: Plus I think the 16-25 following is growing with us and they’ll snap up any chance. Do accept not everyone does the scheme for the away tickets/ finals my old boss is on it just to save him hassle. I’d say 80% would be looking at it especially as you can just class it as a holiday.
Also supporter club allocation plenty will go who are not on scheme. Let’s not forget plenty not on scheme for pure reason of the upfront commitment but who are regular and loyal home and away

If we get to the final, most (if not all) tickets will be gone by cup scheme members. I read on here that we have around 17k on the champions league cup scheme. With Paris being a good City to get too, I’d say more than likely them cup scheme members will take up the tickets. I think both clubs will get a 20k allocation. Not a chance season ticket holders with lower points get near a ticket.
I paid 385 face value for porto final ,me mate paid 550 off a tout,there will be alot more tickets available for that one aswell actually not that much diffrence in it

This Madrid side looks bang average, no depth whatsoever. I think this is the worst side they had in the last decade, relying on individuals and moments from Vini/Modric/Benz to get them over the line. Ferland Mendy is doubtful to play us, he's a solid defender and good going forward. I'm a bit worried with no Walker/Cancelo for the RB position. But we should feel comfortable facing them.

Camavinga is so lucky. It's beyond me how he didn't get that second yellow! Ancelotti knows he took Camavinga right away at half-time hahahaha.

Totally disagree. Tickets are extortionate prices, travel Is already expensive plenty of cup schemes won't have ever been to away European game. Lots of fans will be looking at £1000 for travel and a match ticket, thats before hotels and spending money. It goes well down the season ticket holder points and maybe Cityzen in my opinion.
A significant majority of our season ticket holders simply don't travel (the odd Wembley trip aside). The idea of shelling out several hundred pounds will be a total non-starter, no matter how big the game is for lots of our home fans travelling abroad to games is something "other" people do. Goes down all the way to seasoncard holders with 0pts if we do make Paris and get 20k+ tickets imo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.