CL SF | Real Madrid | Home: Tue 26 Apr - Away: Wed 4 May | Tickets & Travel Discussion

How far do you reckon the away tickets for this will get down to points wise? Any suggestions to quietly sneak in their home end? Also assuming we get to the final (please please please lol), how far do you reckon the allocation will go there? Iv a season card but rest of family are cityzens and they are wondering.

How far do you reckon the away tickets for this will get down to points wise? Any suggestions to quietly sneak in their home end? Also assuming we get to the final (please please please lol), how far do you reckon the allocation will go there? Iv a season card but rest of family are cityzens and they are wondering.
If we get to the final, most (if not all) tickets will be gone by cup scheme members. I read on here that we have around 17k on the champions league cup scheme. With Paris being a good City to get too, I’d say more than likely them cup scheme members will take up the tickets. I think both clubs will get a 20k allocation. Not a chance season ticket holders with lower points get near a ticket.

If we get to the final, most (if not all) tickets will be gone by cup scheme members. I read on here that we have around 17k on the champions league cup scheme. With Paris being a good City to get too, I’d say more than likely them cup scheme members will take up the tickets. I think both clubs will get a 20k allocation. Not a chance season ticket holders with lower points get near a ticket.
Totally disagree. Tickets are extortionate prices, travel Is already expensive plenty of cup schemes won't have ever been to away European game. Lots of fans will be looking at £1000 for travel and a match ticket, thats before hotels and spending money. It goes well down the season ticket holder points and maybe Cityzen in my opinion.

Totally disagree. Tickets are extortionate prices, travel Is already expensive plenty of cup schemes won't have ever been to away European game. Lots of fans will be looking at £1000 for travel and a match ticket, thats before hotels and spending money. It goes well down the season ticket holder points and maybe Cityzen in my opinion.
Doubt it. People on the cup scheme are on it for one reason - to secure that final ticket. You don’t go to every home game to then pass on the final.

Doubt it. People on the cup scheme are on it for one reason - to secure that final ticket. You don’t go to every home game to then pass on the final.
7 of us on it only 2 will be at the final - should we get there. Getting our seats sorted, and reduced prices is the main reason we and many others are on it.

Like bluesmartie said, people are on the scheme for one reason and that’s the final. Let’s say 75% of those on the scheme take up a ticket, that doesn’t leave a lot of tickets left for the rest of our season ticket holders. Season ticket holders with low points may get lucky, I just think with Paris being in driving distance, they’ll get snapped up fast.

Similar question from me, the fates have me in Madrid already that week - presume may be better off getting a ticket in the home end on public sale/resale - anyone done this at the Bernabeu before?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.