CL SF | Real Madrid | Home: Tue 26 Apr - Away: Wed 4 May | Tickets & Travel Discussion

Nobody is shitting their pants. But if you think Atletico are a better team than Real Madrid, and it will be a harder game than the 2 games against Madrid, you’re deluded. Madrid play football. They attack, create chances, and score goals, unlike Atletico. The La Liga table will tell you that.
That’s what will suit us none of this 11 behind the ball and kicking fuck out of us we’re up there with the best when teams attack us deluded

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, however...

UEFA are going to wank themselves silly over a Real Madrid v Liverpool final.

The refereeing decisions in this semi will be interesting.

That’s what will suit us none of this 11 behind the ball and kicking fuck out of us we’re up there with the best when teams attack us deluded

When Atletico didn’t try and attack City bar at the end of the 2nd half in the 2nd leg, City didn’t have anything to worry about. When a team like Madrid attack with Benzema & Co, City will have things to worry about. Stop being deluded. City are in for a proper attacking match against Madrid. It could go either way. I always felt confident against a defensive and ineffective Atletico.

When Atletico didn’t try and attack City bar at the end of the 2nd half in the 2nd leg, City didn’t have anything to worry about. When a team like Madrid attack with Benzema & Co, City will have things to worry about. Stop being deluded. City are in for a proper attacking match against Madrid. It could go either way. I always felt confident against a defensive and ineffective Atletico.
I'll feel a lot better with Walker defending my vini jnr... Get well soon Kyle!!

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, however...

UEFA are going to wank themselves silly over a Real Madrid v Liverpool final.

The refereeing decisions in this semi will be interesting.
European refs we get don't seem competent enough to be corrupt

Especially if both our full backs are missing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.