CL SF | Real Madrid | Home: Tue 26 Apr - Away: Wed 4 May | Tickets & Travel Discussion

Got 3 tickets in my basket and my mates season card number won’t work for his ticket cracking up anyone know what I’m doing wrong or got a spare number I can use ? Currently number 94 on hold to the ticket office

Nobody is shitting their pants. But if you think Atletico are a better team than Real Madrid, and it will be a harder game than the 2 games against Madrid, you’re deluded. Madrid play football. They attack, create chances, and score goals, unlike Atletico. The La Liga table will tell you that.

Real have knocked out PSG and Chelsea so they have to be taken seriously. They're more than capable of playing an Atleti style defensive game and have so much experience and quality when needed to get a result. They didn't have a shot on target in Paris but then blew them away at home. They went to Chelsea and had 8 shots, 5 on target and scored 3 times. Chelsea had 48 shots across the two legs but only 12 on target. They find a way. From nowhere they came back against Chelsea and saw it through.

But Atleti were always in the game against us. They didn't offer much but very nearly got the goal they needed at the end. I'd rather play Real simply because I think we will dominate the ball and limit their chances and any team on the counter can do for City but Real's pace isn't too frightening. Benzema is their main threat but we've kept him pretty quiet before and I don't think they're a better side now than when we beat them home and away.

We need to win the home leg and ideally we have a couple of goals to go to their place and keep them quiet.

Real have knocked out PSG and Chelsea so they have to be taken seriously. They're more than capable of playing an Atleti style defensive game and have so much experience and quality when needed to get a result. They didn't have a shot on target in Paris but then blew them away at home. They went to Chelsea and had 8 shots, 5 on target and scored 3 times. Chelsea had 48 shots across the two legs but only 12 on target. They find a way. From nowhere they came back against Chelsea and saw it through.

But Atleti were always in the game against us. They didn't offer much but very nearly got the goal they needed at the end. I'd rather play Real simply because I think we will dominate the ball and limit their chances and any team on the counter can do for City but Real's pace isn't too frightening. Benzema is their main threat but we've kept him pretty quiet before and I don't think they're a better side now than when we beat them home and away.

We need to win the home leg and ideally we have a couple of goals to go to their place and keep them quiet.
I agree. I think Atleti was a tougher draw for us due to both teams' tactics. Madrid will be under pressure to bring the game to us at the Bernabeu, especially if they're a goal or two down. We thrive in those situations. Madrid has performed well in an incredibly poor La Liga this season.

They lost to Sheriff Tiraspol at home. They lost to Chelsea (and needed extra time), and the keeper gave them the tie against PSG. Yes, they find a way to get through; this is their competition, after all - but I think we're a much better team than they have already faced this season, and we should prove that over two legs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.