CL SF | Real Madrid | Home: Tue 26 Apr - Away: Wed 4 May | Tickets & Travel Discussion

Yeh more city fans the better! Also another few hundred have came up in east stand level 3
Atmosphere should take care of itself with it being a semi final, but it was flat vs. Atletico and I pin a large part of that on City pushing the away fans to the second and third tiers.

Atmosphere should take care of itself with it being a semi final, but it was flat vs. Atletico and I pin a large part of that on City pushing the away fans to the second and third tiers.
Yeh was expecting Atletico atmosphere to be better but with them parking the bus didn’t make for a very exciting game which doesn’t help

Evening all,
I have got tickets for my son and wife to come down from Scotland for next weeks game. Would anyone who is not attending allow me to add them to my friends and family to allow another 2 to travel in a group with us?

the away fans are in level 1 most of the time and it makes no difference at all to the atmosphere. We shouldn’t need away fans to create noise in a champions league semi final. Ridiculous to even suggest that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.