CL SF | Real Madrid | Home: Tue 26 Apr - Away: Wed 4 May | Tickets & Travel Discussion

Well that’s fucked me up as I was just about to sort tickets. Any ideas how to get there and back on the day? Think it’s impossible now.
Build the trip yourself pal. Was far cheaper for me.

I'm going Tuesday to Thursday, fly mcr to Barca, train to Madrid, then fly back mad-bar-mcr. All in about £180.

Got a 'junior suite' for 3 in a hostel 10 mins walk from the ground for £166 for 2 nights, so what.. £55 each? Bargain!

My only concern is the ticket ha, I'm on UCS but 10.5k points. Looking at sitting in madrids end if need be

I'm going Tuesday to Thursday, fly mcr to Barca, train to Madrid, then fly back mad-bar-mcr. All in about £180.

Got a 'junior suite' for 3 in a hostel 10 mins walk from the ground for £166 for 2 nights, so what.. £55 each? Bargain!

My only concern is the ticket ha, I'm on UCS but 10.5k points. Looking at sitting in madrids end if need be
Would def do that but can’t get the time off. Will save the cash and go first class to Paris.

Just been looking at that route but fly back direct from Madrid. Now need to sort three days off work

Impressive logistics - hats off to you, Sir

Impressive logistics - hats off to you, Sir
Cheers mate, I sorted the hostel on booking the moment we beat Atletico at home, just wish I'd had the balls to commit to direct flights at the same time.

Ryanair were charging £80 return immediately after the 1st leg. The morning after the 2nd it went up to £430.

I remember there was a route available back from Madrid for 20 quid.. but it was via Milan and like an 8 hour stop over haha.. couldn't think of anything worse when already hanging out your arse

Sorry to be a mither, but I've already booked my flights so pretty eager, what are the chances of the away tickets going all the way down to cup scheme, poor points?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.