CL SF | Real Madrid | Home: Tue 26 Apr - Away: Wed 4 May | Tickets & Travel Discussion

FA Cup game at Swindon dropped from 18k on CS to 12k then anyone after being similar to this.

Then drop offs seem really big for away tickets, got one ticket on 15k and one on 11k so fingers crossed

Cool. The good news is I think I'd probably be able to sort tickets in the home end regardless, so it won't be wasted, but it'd be nice to be with blues.
They've announce new criteria with big drops, as below. If You've 6k on cup scheme you have a good chanc, and still a small chance if on cup scheme with nearly no points.

• Cityzens with a 2021/22 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Season Ticket registered on the 2021/22 UEFA Competition Cup Scheme with 12,000 or more ticket points – Monday 25th April at 9am.
  • Cityzens with a 2021/22 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Season Ticket registered on the 2021/22 UEFA Competition Cup Scheme with 6,000 or more ticket points – Monday 25th April at 11am.
  • Any Cityzens with a 2021/22 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Season Ticket registered on the 2021/22 UEFA Competition Cup Scheme – Monday 25th April at 1pm.

There is an anomaly and may just be a glitch but block 625 has always been coloured in but never been on sale.

It would be a segregation block closest to the home fans so may have been left unsold by instruction to the end. That would make 9 blocks so maybe 200 there or 100after segregation.

There is an anomaly and may just be a glitch but block 625 has always been coloured in but never been on sale.

It would be a segregation block closest to the home fans so may have been left unsold by instruction to the end. That would make 9 blocks so maybe 200 there or 100after segregation.
I was at the madrid v chavs game and there were no blocks for segregation so you are right

Also hoping for 11am Monday. I went to the game in 2020 and got rumbled on the doors so watched it in a bar! They deffo check names on tickets people!!

Just been looking at that route but fly back direct from Madrid. Now need to sort three days off work
If you're doing that.
Forget the train to Madrid its cheaper and quicker on the 12 pm from Barcelona to Madrid with Vueling airline, we're on it both ways 55 pounds including reserved seat

Reactions: Eds
I was at the madrid v chavs game and there were no blocks for segregation so you are right

Also hoping for 11am Monday. I went to the game in 2020 and got rumbled on the doors so watched it in a bar! They deffo check names on tickets people!!
There is a silver lining to losing the fa cup semi final. The cup scheme points put me just above 12000 so Monday 9am will be straight on it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.