CL SF | Real Madrid | Home: Tue 26 Apr - Away: Wed 4 May | Tickets & Travel Discussion

There is an anomaly and may just be a glitch but block 625 has always been coloured in but never been on sale.

It would be a segregation block closest to the home fans so may have been left unsold by instruction to the end. That would make 9 blocks so maybe 200 there or 100after segregation.
So they could release more tickets, the fact it is going so low is a very good sign!

Mine and my dad's Citizens cards/mobile pass have updated on my mobile today for the Madrid game but my son's is still showing for Watford, despite all being the same transaction.

Do I need to wait it out another 24 hours or should be ringing ticket office tomorrow?

So they could release more tickets, the fact it is going so low is a very good sign!
It is unusual having a coloured block but not selling seats there, either it is a mistake or there are additional seats, however I think it being a mistake is probably more likely.

Mine and my dad's Citizens cards/mobile pass have updated on my mobile today for the Madrid game but my son's is still showing for Watford, despite all being the same transaction.

Do I need to wait it out another 24 hours or should be ringing ticket office tomorrow?
I'd not panic yet

after the brighton game on weds,by thurs mine had changed to watford but my sons had'nt,by friday i tried what they recommend,restarting your mobile etc,and still didnt work after a few attempts,then yesterday morning ( sat ) ,i contacted supporters sevices via twitter and it suddenly updated around 11am saturday morning.

btw

both of ours haven't updated to madrid tuesday night yet.

I'd not panic yet

after the brighton game on weds,by thurs mine had changed to watford but my sons had'nt,by friday i tried what they recommend,restarting your mobile etc,and still didnt work after a few attempts,then yesterday morning ( sat ) ,i contacted supporters sevices via twitter and it suddenly updated around 11am saturday morning.

btw

both of ours haven't updated to madrid tuesday night yet.

Thanks mate, good to know!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.