CL SF | Real Madrid | Home: Tue 26 Apr - Away: Wed 4 May | Tickets & Travel Discussion

Looks like similar prices to the quarter final if I’m not mistaken which is good to see.

Price is very reasonable. Its the champions league semi final, can't expect freebies. Dread to think the prices of the final should we make it, anybody need a kidney?

What is the best way for to buy a ticket for Madrid game on 4th May, as I am from Serbia?

Price is very reasonable. Its the champions league semi final, can't expect freebies. Dread to think the prices of the final should we make it, anybody need a kidney?
UEFA have already confirmed the prices for the final:
Category 1 €690 (up from €600 last season)
Category 2 €490 (up from €450 last season)
Category 3 €180 (price frozen)
Category 4 €70 (price frozen)
And there are supposedly 5000 free tickets for each of the clubs which UEFA has stipulated have to go to ‘genuine fans’ rather than corporates. Lots of potential unrest about exactly who gets those I suspect should we get past Real Madrid.

And there are supposedly 5000 free tickets for each of the clubs which UEFA has stipulated have to go to ‘genuine fans’ rather than corporates. Lots of potential unrest about exactly who gets those I suspect should we get past Real Madrid.
Supporters clubs will be happy :)

Is that on top of whatever both clubs get allocated? Although the Stade de France holds 80,000 I'm expecting a shitty allocation of around 17k-18k tickets for each team if we get through with the rest being siphoned off as per

Obscene prices, instead of PR gestures that sound good in the headlines but will benefit only a few, lower the prices for everybody.

UEFA shouldn't be making a profit from match going fans for a final, there's enough money in the game from elsewhere to not need to rinse normal fans who are there to make the game the spectacle they want it to be.

Correct thing to do would be the top 5k season card holders with the most points get them. That's by far the fairest way. a completely random unweighted ballot for every season card holder would be more likely.

Is that on top of whatever both clubs get allocated? Although the Stade de France holds 80,000 I'm expecting a shitty allocation of around 17k-18k tickets for each team if we get through with the rest being siphoned off as per
No idea whether or not the free tickets are part of the standard allocation or in addition to it.
Not sure what the standard allocation will be. Most recent precedent is the 2020 final (which ended up behind closed doors in Lisbon). The original arrangement for the 72,000 capacity Ataturk Stadium in Istanbul was 20,000 per team, an increase in percentage terms from the preceding seasons.

City should charge say 40 and donate to charity. Probably won't be allowed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.