CL SF | Real Madrid | Home: Tue 26 Apr - Away: Wed 4 May | Tickets & Travel Discussion

I would say:

Tuesday 26th April - Madrid (H)
Wednesday 4th May - Madrid (A)

Reason being is we have Watford on Sat 23rd where as Liverpool have Everton on Sun 24th. Therefore they will play Villarreal on Wed 27th and the return fixture on Tuesday 3rd May

If we both get to the final all of the Liverpool fans will have already booked transport as they will have qualified first?
better ask bingo first as he's now questioning tv schedules

Chelsea allocation was 1800 and had names on tickets that had to match your ID entering the stadium

Chelsea made a separate announcement to remind supporters to take their ID as it would be checked

Allocation is lower as the stadium is under construction and is reduced capacity. 1,800 is lower than I'd have expected though. Total capacity is still more than 36k....

I’m wondering if anyone can help me please? I’ve got a rather distressed 13 year old Ukrainian refugee who arrived this morning staying at my house who likes Real Madrid but I’m already converting to City. I’d love to take him to the home game to complete the process. I’m on the cup scheme and am already sorted but is there anyone out there who is not going who is a Cityzen’s member whose card I can use somehow to get him a ticket? Any help gratefully received.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.