CL SF | Real Madrid | Home: Tue 26 Apr - Away: Wed 4 May | Tickets & Travel Discussion

I’m wondering if anyone can help me please? I’ve got a rather distressed 13 year old Ukrainian refugee who arrived this morning staying at my house who likes Real Madrid but I’m already converting to City. I’d love to take him to the home game to complete the process. I’m on the cup scheme and am already sorted but is there anyone out there who is not going who is a Cityzen’s member whose card I can use somehow to get him a ticket? Any help gratefully received.

yes can use mine, pm me.

If anyone else that’s a citizen member isn’t going could I use there number for a mate? Thanks

I’m wondering if anyone can help me please? I’ve got a rather distressed 13 year old Ukrainian refugee who arrived this morning staying at my house who likes Real Madrid but I’m already converting to City. I’d love to take him to the home game to complete the process. I’m on the cup scheme and am already sorted but is there anyone out there who is not going who is a Cityzen’s member whose card I can use somehow to get him a ticket? Any help gratefully received.
After @worsleyweb kindly agreed to help I’ve just told the lad he’s going. He hugged me and was close to tears and said this is “his dream”. He’s never been to a single match in his life. He also said he will support City so that’s one more convert to the blue cause.

After @worsleyweb kindly agreed to help I’ve just told the lad he’s going. He hugged me and was close to tears and said this is “his dream”. He’s never been to a single match in his life. He also said he will support City so that’s one more convert to the blue cause.
If you contacted the club I bet they will arrange for him to meet Zinchenko at some point; in fact Zinny would probably be over to see you himself in a hurry.

Really nice touch, and actually quite moving. A timely reminder about what's important in life. Good on yer.

A
Well done DD and also WW.
Knighthoods, OBE/MBE are on the way and I have put both your names forward to a certain Pontiff based in Rome ( the one who is always asking who Man United are) for possible canonisation sometime in the future.
Saint Didsbury Dave - the patron saint of Ukrainian Blues!!
And Saint Worsleyweb will be the patron saint of lost causes!!

Home tickets on sale to season tickets holders from 3pm this afternoon. Nearly.got caught out myself. Sorry if already mentioned - no time to check all the thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.