CL SF | Real Madrid | Home: Tue 26 Apr - Away: Wed 4 May | Tickets & Travel Discussion

I did a ticket transfer at the weekend for the first time. As it wasn’t working at first I deleted the ticket in my wallet. Now my wallet is totally empty and there’s no Real Madrid ticket in there. I don’t know if it’s because it hadn’t yet been sent or whether I need to do something. Has anyone else had this problem?
If you log into your account it gives you an option to download under ‘season tickets’ and Options. I would try that and see if it works.

Alternatively, click the 3 dots in the wallet and unclick updates and reset that way.

I have raised this to the club via City Matters.

Notwithstanding the other issues with the online system (and I would be grateful for further specific on that), given the amount of time and money invested and in this specific instance the requirement for names on tickets, any such issue about the system not allowing eligible fans to purchase is really worrying. I haven't heard of this happening before and glad that everyone seemingly got sorted in the end, but this needs chasing up.

I still have fond memories of going into the ticket office handing over my credit card and walking out in blissfull serenity with a lovely warm ticket in my hand.
Aah well.

If you log into your account it gives you an option to download under ‘season tickets’ and Options. I would try that and see if it works.

Alternatively, click the 3 dots in the wallet and unclick updates and reset that way.
Thanks mate but neither option is available to me. My wallet just contains my bank card and no three dots. Logging into my account only gives me one option: to transfer. It seems to think I have the ticket already.

Out of interest anyone who tried on the RMA site for the Home End how did you access I even tried on VPN different devices get forbidden message.

Out of interest anyone who tried on the RMA site for the Home End how did you access I even tried on VPN different devices get forbidden message.
Same. I then tried a different browser and got in but it's completely sold out. I think it actually sold out yesterday.

Got an email back from supporter services saying that collection of away tickets in Madrid IS happening.
I replied asking them to allow pickup on the Tuesday as well as match day. Hopefully that is affirmative.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.