CL Ticket availability

mansour's tow ropes said:
I'd rather finish 3rd than 2nd in the group. If we qualify we will only get embarrassed by another top team. I'd much rather we had a go at the Europa league - come up against some unknown teams that we can hopefully outplay, drop the prices for the home games and not having any tourist twats getting in the way, and have a laugh while we are there. Remember Alan, Alan? no chance of that happening in a champions league game, the atmosphere in the ground is always really cold and hostile for some reason. fuck it off city

For christ's sake. Proper Likkle cityer you are.

The whole club is focused on progressing, and the next step is champions league where we have underachieved. And you want us to toss it off with fucking Wigan playing against bulgaria's version of The Dog and Duck on a Thursday night so you get a fiver off your ticket and can chant 'Alan, Alan' at some no mark?

Sorry mate but that's pathetically small minded. For a start, the worse we do in the champions league, the less tv revenue we get and the more money we need to make on the gates to make up for it.

Can I suggest Maine Road FC or FC United?

Didsbury Dave said:
I'd rather finish 3rd than 2nd in the group. If we qualify we will only get embarrassed by another top team. I'd much rather we had a go at the Europa league - come up against some unknown teams that we can hopefully outplay, drop the prices for the home games and not having any tourist twats getting in the way, and have a laugh while we are there. Remember Alan, Alan? no chance of that happening in a champions league game, the atmosphere in the ground is always really cold and hostile for some reason. fuck it off city

The whole club is focused on progressing, and the next step is champions league where we have underachieved. And you want us to toss it off with fucking Wigan playing against bulgaria's version of The Dog and Duck on a Thursday night so you get a fiver off your ticket and can chant 'Alan, Alan' at some no mark?

Hahaha, I assumed mansour's tow ropes was taking the piss!?

The Fat el Hombre said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Hahaha, I assumed mansour's tow ropes was taking the piss!?

Oops. Sorry mtr

Have they shut down level 3 on the online ticket planner again? Sales don't seem to be going well for this, despite the earlier bundle. God help them trying to shift tickets for the Plzen home game.

The central blocks in the 3rd tier were pretty full before the 3rd tier was taken "offline"

just thought id update you all

got my usual text from a college source

tickets for plezen go on sale this weds for £15 ,only if you're a student of course !

so,that was Bayern £30,cska Moscow £20 and now plezen for £15 = £65

a lot better than my bundle for £99 paid up front weeks ago

last time I ever do anything like that again,i hope city read and take note of things like this

blue44 said:

tickets for plezen go on sale this weds for £15 ,only if you're a student of course !

last time I ever do anything like that again,i hope city read and take note of things like this

Bloody hell :(

moomba said:
blue44 said:

Does seem unfair doesn't it but I guess you only get burned once

bobmcfc said:
moomba said:
blue44 said:

This really is total shit isn't it. I paid £114 for my 3.

I am not joining this next year. I will decide on the days if I want to go. Not like i wouldnt get a ticket.Maybe I'll register for college course and see if that helps!

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
bobmcfc said:
moomba said:

This really is total shit isn't it. I paid £114 for my 3.

I am not joining this next year. I will decide on the days if I want to go. Not like i wouldnt get a ticket.Maybe I'll register for college course and see if that helps!
The price of CL tickets & students getting cheap tickets are two different issues (mods - separate!).
I paid through the CL scheme & think the prices have been pretty reasonable. It's the Champions League FFS!
Regarding students being able to buy cheap tickets, you can guarantee that these are not going to be premium seats. I'm sure if anyone really wanted to they could get hold of these student tickets without too much trouble (just download or borrow some ID). However, I think this is a good initiative by the club to fill seats that wouldn't otherwise be sold with people who wouldn't otherwise go.
Students who come to Manchester often don't have an affinity with any local team so we may as well try & get them supporting City! The rags also offer cheap tickets to students.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.