CL Ticket availability

blueallover1 said:
I am part of the CL cup scheme and have been charged £43 for a ticket for the Bayern game already! I am assuming the other two matches will be cheaper than a combined £56 otherwise will be no point in joining the cup schemes! (Im in ss level 2)

This has been covered on another thread and is on the OS.
£28 for each of the other 2 games as part of the bundle.

MaineRoadBlue said:
I've bought the bundle but can't help think City have misjudged this massively.

As it stands, there are thousands left to shift.

Although it might appear ingenious marketing to force the attractive games to be sold with the less attractive, I have a real fear that there is a chance now that the Bayern game may not even sell out.

There just isn't the money floating about that bundle sales require. If City leave it too late to go to individual sales for the Bayern game I expect many fans could have decided to spend their money elsewhere and watch from their armchair.

Now don't take this as a whinge, and I know at £99 for 3 European games is value, but asking fans to shell £99 if they only can make or afford 1 game is not as fan friendly as it could be.

agree that this plan is a mistake. according to the ticket office online there are at least 100 spare seats in my block alone (240).
completely understand what the club is trying to do and cannot argue that £99 is fantastic value if you are intending to see all three games but coming hot on the heels of ST direct debit, carling cup etc the timing is misjudged.

bluegirl74 said:
MaineRoadBlue said:
I've bought the bundle but can't help think City have misjudged this massively.

As it stands, there are thousands left to shift.

Although it might appear ingenious marketing to force the attractive games to be sold with the less attractive, I have a real fear that there is a chance now that the Bayern game may not even sell out.

There just isn't the money floating about that bundle sales require. If City leave it too late to go to individual sales for the Bayern game I expect many fans could have decided to spend their money elsewhere and watch from their armchair.

Now don't take this as a whinge, and I know at £99 for 3 European games is value, but asking fans to shell £99 if they only can make or afford 1 game is not as fan friendly as it could be.

agree that this plan is a mistake. according to the ticket office online there are at least 100 spare seats in my block alone (240).
completely understand what the club is trying to do and cannot argue that £99 is fantastic value if you are intending to see all three games but coming hot on the heels of ST direct debit, carling cup etc the timing is misjudged.

As I've said in another thread, £99 is indeed not too bad for the three games. However, cash flow is the problem here having also had the ST instalment and CC game monies (x3 for me) being taken in the same week. I've had to cancel all our 3 cup schemes and will now have to pay for each match individually when I have the money available in the bank. We'll lose the loyalty points and priority further down the line whilst still going to all the games all due to cash flow.

The club's obviously waiting first for tonight's result before advertising single tickets for the home games. Lose tonight and it will be a cut-price 'Let's Fill The Stadium for Bayern' fiver.

blueallover1 said:
I am part of the CL cup scheme and have been charged £43 for a ticket for the Bayern game already! I am assuming the other two matches will be cheaper than a combined £56 otherwise will be no point in joining the cup schemes! (Im in ss level 2)

i got charged £35....

there'll be under 40000 for the Bayern game and less for the other 2 games

people just havent got this sort of money

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.