CL Ticket availability

bluegirl74 said:
MaineRoadBlue said:
I've bought the bundle but can't help think City have misjudged this massively.

As it stands, there are thousands left to shift.

Although it might appear ingenious marketing to force the attractive games to be sold with the less attractive, I have a real fear that there is a chance now that the Bayern game may not even sell out.

There just isn't the money floating about that bundle sales require. If City leave it too late to go to individual sales for the Bayern game I expect many fans could have decided to spend their money elsewhere and watch from their armchair.

Now don't take this as a whinge, and I know at £99 for 3 European games is value, but asking fans to shell £99 if they only can make or afford 1 game is not as fan friendly as it could be.

agree that this plan is a mistake. according to the ticket office online there are at least 100 spare seats in my block alone (240).
completely understand what the club is trying to do and cannot argue that £99 is fantastic value if you are intending to see all three games but coming hot on the heels of ST direct debit, carling cup etc the timing is misjudged.

Piss poor City.........as you obviously don't place any particular value on my 30 years or so as a ST/SC holder I'm now watching all 3 on TV...............well done........who knows, I could get used to it and save myself a fortune.......

Don't see the issue myself... there's loads and I mean loads left for people who didn't want the bundle (or cup scheme) and would prefer to buy individually. The mistake has been keeping the bundle going 4 or 5 days too long without putting individuals on sale but lord, you can sit almost anywhere you want still. Look at this South Stand block.

T2CAfap.jpg

LoveCity said:
Don't see the issue myself... there's loads and I mean loads left for people who didn't want the bundle (or cup scheme) and would prefer to buy individually. The mistake has been keeping the bundle going 4 or 5 days too long without putting individuals on sale but lord, you can sit almost anywhere you want still. Look at this South Stand block.

T2CAfap.jpg

It's about ethics and principle LC, both of which our club seems to have dispensed with. Tickets in effect go on open sale before , potentially, an SC or BC has the chance to buy for the game/ games they are able/or can afford to attend...........poor to say the least......

If they've sold out then that was quick I only got a text this afternoon that individual Bayern tickets were available! Not checked but i'd be surprised if there weren't loads left. Just no pleasing some people.

I got my bundle sorted already - 3 champions League games averaging at 33 quid a ticket - fucking bargain!

Davs 19 said:
LoveCity said:

T2CAfap.jpg

It's about ethics and principle LC, both of which our club seems to have dispensed with. Tickets in effect go on open sale before , potentially, an SC or BC has the chance to buy for the game/ games they are able/or can afford to attend...........poor to say the least......
It's about maximising the attendance at Plzen and CSKA Moscow which may or may not sell out - dependant on results I think.

For many, the League games are the priority

I don't see what the problem is

Marvin said:
Davs 19 said:
LoveCity said:

T2CAfap.jpg

It's about maximising the attendance at Plzen and CSKA Moscow which may or may not sell out - dependant on results I think.

For many, the League games are the priority

I don't see what the problem is

Then you need to visit the moral compass shop Marv.......our club will take money of anyone, even if it costs a regular match goer a seat. What if Munich had sold out to cup schemers and bundle buyers ? I'm aware the games changed and cash is king, now more than ever, I just naively thought we were a bit better than that.....sent a polite e- mail to the club expressing my concern and asking was the marketing strategy purely fiscally motivated. i also asked for their opinion about my concerns and they've not been arsed to reply.................no surprise there then.

blueallover1 said:
I am part of the CL cup scheme and have been charged £43 for a ticket for the Bayern game already! I am assuming the other two matches will be cheaper than a combined £56 otherwise will be no point in joining the cup schemes! (Im in ss level 2)

Spot on mate, same here for SS1.

At least the other 2 games will be 50% less

£43, £28, £28 for most in the Cup Scheme

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.