Clapham alkali attack

Do you know how pathetic that belief actually is?

night of the attack they track him all the 4 miles to the bridge then he is seen looking over the parapet then nothing ...... no further sightings in the most CCTV covered city in the world. No signs of life on devices no use of cards nothing tracked no further CCTV sightings in the most CCTV..... you get the picture

Answer - Police can't be arsed.

Few weeks from now a body will be found ..... silence.

I thought after day 2 he had gone into the water - his face must have hurt like a bastard he knew he was in total shit and what he did was un-fucking-hinged so the likelihood that he jumped was massively high

It's all a bit odd this story. Looking at the picture of him half his face is burnt and it's very distinguishable. Surely he must be in agony, but he's traveling by tube and train, buying a bottle of water from a shop and looks like any other person strolling about, not one with half his face burned by alkaline. There must have been an all bulletins alert raised for every form of transport yet nobody has noticed him or challenged him, even to express concern about his face. Then he's on a bridge, walking about, pausing but nobody is sent to intercept him? We've all seen those caught on CCTV TV shows, fucking hell somebody only has to be having a piss and the police are directed there. Then, in spite of all the cameras he disappears into thin air. Bizarre.

It's all a bit odd this story. Looking at the picture of him half his face is burnt and it's very distinguishable. Surely he must be in agony, but he's traveling by tube and train, buying a bottle of water from a shop and looks like any other person strolling about, not one with half his face burned by alkaline. There must have been an all bulletins alert raised for every form of transport yet nobody has noticed him or challenged him, even to express concern about his face. Then he's on a bridge, walking about, pausing but nobody is sent to intercept him? We've all seen those caught on CCTV TV shows, fucking hell somebody only has to be having a piss and the police are directed there. Then, in spite of all the cameras he disappears into thin air. Bizarre.
There are less CCTV cameras under water.

Under water, most likely.

What else is needed to know about how he got to that bridge? It’s been tracked pretty well.

So what happened for him to get into the water? Did the cameras all mysteriously malfunction at once as he jumped, or made his way down a bank to the Thames?
It's been tracked, the point I'm making is why was he allowed to pass through stations and get on and off trains unchallenged? Especially with an alkaline burn on his face, when he had run off after committing an alkaline attack and every station and police person out there would have been on high alert to.look.out for him. We've all caught tubes and trains. You have to put your ticket into a machine to get in and out of the station and usually there is a member of staff positioned at those machines too.

So what happened for him to get into the water? Did the cameras all mysteriously malfunction at once as he jumped, or made his way down a bank to the Thames?
It's been tracked, the point I'm making is why was he allowed to pass through stations and get on and off trains unchallenged? Especially with an alkaline burn on his face, when he had run off after committing an alkaline attack and every station and police person out there would have been on high alert to.look.out for him. We've all caught tubes and trains. You have to put your ticket into a machine to get in and out of the station and usually there is a member of staff positioned at those machines too.

Tell you what - go to London - behave like a **** and see how long it takes Police to get to you. The Met is threadbare - do you think there is a quick reactions squad monitoring CCTV ready to jump into action. The CCTV was RECORDED that means only live and viewed by a civilian operator. I am sure they had other stuff going off in London at the time a guy with what looked at the time a guy with a black eye was walking through London. They had no distinct description at that time and only found this after the event. I think the Met said 500 officers were deployed on this - what info do you have?

He probably jumped from the bridge or manoeuvred down. CCTV isn’t there to confirm that.

CCTV is there to look back at what has happened, not to watch in real time. It’d take millions of people to watch every CCTV camera live.

Similarly, your card will be monitored when it’s tapped in and out of wherever you scan it. It isn’t done live though. The manpower isn’t possible.

Even if there was a person monitoring every swipe in/swipe out machine, they’d have to be either clairvoyant or watching breaking news on their phones to know what to look for.

Simply stopping a person with a partially corrosively eroded face could end you up in court as much as stopping a criminal.

Tell you what - go to London - behave like a **** and see how long it takes Police to get to you. The Met is threadbare - do you think there is a quick reactions squad monitoring CCTV ready to jump into action. The CCTV was RECORDED that means only live and viewed by a civilian operator. I am sure they had other stuff going off in London at the time a guy with what looked at the time a guy with a black eye was walking through London. They had no distinct description at that time and only found this after the event. I think the Met said 500 officers were deployed on this - what info do you have?

They would have been on high alert at the time. Fucking hell I've been on the tram and buses and heard information being relayed about disruptive passengers. This was an horrific attack and the culprit had ran from the scene and it was possible he'd injured himself in the attack. All the points I've raised are valid ones. Forget the bridge CCTV for a minute, how did he just go through barriers and catch at least one tube and a train without arousing concern? If you think that looked like a black eye you need to get to Specsavers asap.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.