Claridge ripping into city, again

his time as manager of weymouth has obviously given him a unique insight into football management at the highest level

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Mike N said:
When you think of the sensible people the BBC could have on the show, it amazes me why Claridge is on. Do they just want him to wind listeners up like Talksport do?

Never knew that the BBC employed sensible people.

I was thinking about someone like Gab Marcott who sometimes pops up on Radio 5.

Balti said:
his time as manager of weymouth has obviously given him a unique insight into football management at the highest level

Absolutely. Southern Jessie Cockney Wanker.

Stopped watching Claridge on Saturday nights last year because he was forever looking down at the desk in front of him. Did he have idiot prompts written there in case he forgot which match he was commenting on?
I do not know much about tv but surely one of the main "skills" should be the ability to look at the camera.

silverback said:
Stopped watching Claridge on Saturday nights last year because he was forever looking down at the desk in front of him. Did he have idiot prompts written there in case he forgot which match he was commenting on?
I do not know much about tv but surely one of the main "skills" should be the ability to look at the camera.

To be fair its probably written in braille anyway for the useless fucker !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.