Clarkson. Finished?

Indeed, I think the stuff about Meghan was appalling, but the whole trial by social media led justice thing is very dodgy. I'm no legal expert but I feel some of the stuff written crosses the line into incitement and in context perhaps racism / hate crime. It should be dealt with as such rather than a social media witch hunt against Clarkson. The majority of people seem to find this stuff wrong, but the mix of views even on this thread shows that actually not everyone is particularly arsed - maybe not quite pitchforks and flaming torches time just yet?
The day you side with that fuckwit **** of a man is the day you might as well call it a day.

*I'm talking about Thornliebank not Clarkson*

Last edited:
Indeed, I think the stuff about Meghan was appalling, but the whole trial by social media led justice thing is very dodgy. I'm no legal expert but I feel some of the stuff written crosses the line into incitement and in context perhaps racism / hate crime. It should be dealt with as such rather than a social media witch hunt against Clarkson. The majority of people seem to find this stuff wrong, but the mix of views even on this thread shows that actually not everyone is particularly arsed - maybe not quite pitchforks and flaming torches time just yet?

eeniy meeny miny mo..........

remember the nursery rhyme that should have got him fired from the BBC?

He has form.

The day you side with that fuckwit **** of a man is the day you might as well call it a day.

*I'm talking about Thornliebank not Clarkson*
I wouldn't mind but most of the outrage I see these days on social media isn't necessarily from so-called Woke leftists - it's from Woke rightists. I'm saying this as someone who wouldn't describe myself as a leftie either. I'm more of a centrist than anything. These fuckers bang on about cancel culture and there's no doubt that that is a thing with some on the left but it's also prevalent with some on the right. A City fan unfollowed me the other day because I dared tell Sophie Corcoran on Twitter that her pathetic defence of Clarkson was futile as he wasn't going to come round her house and lick her out. A quick scan of said blue's Twitter feed showed it was full of right-wing shite and the cheeky **** had even claimed in one Tweet that he was all for freedom of speech, yet as soon as someone makes a facetious comment to a person who shares his own - rather dubious - political views he goes and unfollows them. Makes you wonder who the mard-arse Woke bastards really are!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.