Clarkson. Finished?

The more outraged and offended people get, the more fascist they become. There’s the irony.
Somebody says something they don’t like, well yes, they want to get rid of them, just like the Nazis did. That seems to be the mantra now.
Indeed, I think the stuff about Meghan was appalling, but the whole trial by social media led justice thing is very dodgy. I'm no legal expert but I feel some of the stuff written crosses the line into incitement and in context perhaps racism / hate crime. It should be dealt with as such rather than a social media witch hunt against Clarkson. The majority of people seem to find this stuff wrong, but the mix of views even on this thread shows that actually not everyone is particularly arsed - maybe not quite pitchforks and flaming torches time just yet?

He probably doesn't hate her. He gets paid very handsomely to write edgy topical columns and play to the gammonary.

The fact he claims to hate her more than Rose West is so extreme that it can't be true.
Maybe your right, but the damage he has done with his comments (especially to H & M) is immense.

They're probably suicidal and skint. Poor bastards. Hope they make it through Christmas.
Royalty will never be skint. H has a ton of money from his Mother.
It's not really about money though. Money doesn't buy happiness.

I think the RF missed a massive opportunity with Meghan. Most of the Commonwealth has coloured citizens, she was apparently wanting an ambassador role in that Commonwealth. She would've been ideal.

One thing I learned from watching their doco was that when they were in places like Africa and the Carribean, before they left the RF....they were extremely happy in that role. And the crowds really loved her...I'm not a Royalist so I didn't know much about them.

Having a woman of colour in a Commonwealth ambassador role would've been really good for the RF. And in the doco she really wanted to do it.

It's obvious that the UK media forced H&M out of the UK, an act that will be seen by Commonwealth countries as a racist act.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.