Clarkson. Finished?

I just don't believe he was drawing parallels to anything other than the language, so is correct. But he could and shoukd have probably referenced extreme politics in general for his own benefit. Enough is enough is a very strong statement which can motivate the right wing and lead to a rise in issues for legal migrants too, as well as general racism. I find it baffling how two second generation immigrants are spearheading this. But there you go!
I'm the son of an immigrant and I can assure you, most 2nd generation Asians I know, like me do not support the policies and language of Braverman, Sunak and Patel. Racists, bigots and double standards exists in all cultures.

I'm the son of an immigrant and I can assure you, most 2nd generation Asians I know, like me do not support the policies and language of Braverman, Sunak and Patel. Racists, bigots and double standards exists in all cultures.

Considering this is an island with a history of invasions, we're all immigrants really! The language is dangerous and considering what has happened with Brexit and the departure of people who were critical to our economy, fucking stupid to not have a more progressive approach to managing the situation. The money spent on hotels is their excuse, when that's their own fucking ineptitude. They could have spent months working night and day coming up with a less pathetic approach to processing applications or just built their own fucking hotels to house people whilst they're processed. That would save them a lot of cash!

I’m from Wales originally and we’re quite good at club rivalry, area v area, English v Welsh speakers, holiday homes, outsiders made to feel unwelcome. I love the country dearly but there’s wankers everywhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.