Clarkson. Finished?

Just found another earlier in December.

He's obsessed with hate for MM...

"I HAD a furious agreement with someone this week, and it got so out of hand, she crashed into a hedge.

We both agreed that Meghan Markle is an unhinged monster, but we couldn’t agree on just how awful she is.
We were dreaming up better and stronger insults, none of which can be published here, even though they’re all perfectly fair.

Until eventually, my friend became so lost in the insult thesaurus, she lost concentration and hit the hedge."

"I HAD a furious agreement with someone this week, and it got so out of hand, she crashed into a hedge.

We both agreed that Meghan Markle is an unhinged monster, but we couldn’t agree on just how awful she is.
We were dreaming up better and stronger insults, none of which can be published here, even though they’re all perfectly fair.

Until eventually, my friend became so lost in the insult thesaurus, she lost concentration and hit the hedge."

Its all made up - its just a useful vehicle for him to broadcast his vile views on women and race - I do find it odd how he, Piers Moron and Dan Wooten have such an obsession about her.................oh wait - I remember - clicks and money is what they get out of it - for any of them if they were told they would do better out of going after their mum, wife, partner or daughter I am pretty sure they would do it at the drop of a hat

"Unhinged monster"

The guy is a sorry excuse of a human being.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.