Clarkson. Finished?

But when Miriam Margolyes wishes Boris Johnson was dead live on TV - that's OK?
just sayin' like...
I hereby present you with Bluemoon’s weekly Whataboutery World Cup, dramatically snatched from the halfwit Tory sympathiser blaming Starmer for the state of the country on another thread.

That’s elite level play and sets a high bar mate. Incredible stuff.

I hereby present you with Bluemoon’s weekly Whataboutery World Cup, dramatically snatched from the halfwit Tory sympathiser blaming Starmer for the state of the country on another thread.

That’s elite level play and sets a high bar mate. Incredible stuff.

She didn't even wish him dead anyway, she said she thought about it and then decided she didn't want to be the sort of person that wished death on others so ignored those thoughts.

Of course he PPT knows those but has chosen to gloss over it.

Jeremy Clarkson's column about the Duchess of Sussex has become the Independent Press Standards Organisation's most complained about article ever.

Proving what exactly?

Proving that publishing your violent fantasies about someone the day after she's told a documentary that negative press coverage made her suicidal is a really shitty thing to do both personally and career-wise.

She didn't even wish him dead anyway, she said she thought about it and then decided she didn't want to be the sort of person that wished death on others so ignored those thoughts.

She's an obnoxious little bastard but there isn't a law against that ;)

Because he’s happy with Clarkson’s comments but doesn’t want to admit it. Every Whatabout Willy has the same motive at heart. The whataboutery gives them plausible deniability to say “where did I say that?” angrily when everyone knows what they mean.

But when Miriam Margolyes wishes Boris Johnson was dead live on TV - that's OK?
just sayin' like...

No, it's not. But what does that have to do with a misogynist bullying a woman in a national newspaper?

They're not really comparable comments are they?

"I wanted him to die, and then I thought that reflects badly on me and I don't want to be the sort of person who wants people to die.
So, then I wanted him to get better, which he did do, he did get better, but he didn't get better as a human being and I really would prefer that."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.