Classic Champ Man players of days gone by

Michael Ricketts.
Ugur Yildirim.
Eduardo Ratinho.
Nicolas Millan.
Georgios Samaras(no joke, I sold him to Olympiakos for £11.75 million and he scored 60 odd goals in 2 years, went to the World Cup got the Golden Boot and went to Arsenal for £24.5 million).

And I sold Joey Barton to Barcelong for £53 million.
Taribo West was awesome, Marcus Allback, and in the latest game if you want a £4m striker who scores at least 10-15 goals a season and is young Robert Lewandowski from Lech.

I generally found anyone I bought from Belgium or Holland turned out to be shit in real life lol.

Tonton zola mokoku
James flood
Mark Kerr
Kennedy Bakircioglü

Tonton was an amazing player

on the season we started in division 2 :

gareth jellyman (left back) - went on to captain england with record caps. played for me at city for 20 years. city captain at 16.

simon davies (right winger) - as mentioned earlier.

matthew etherington (left winger) - legendary winger.

gavin holligan (striker) - took over as number 1 goalscorer for both city and england.

mentions to tonton zola mokouko, chris bart williams, gary mcallister, kevin francis.

TheLegendOfBerti said:
johnny on the spot said:
Ever Banega, there's another.

he's doing well for Valencia now, though he did need a while to settle in and had to go on loan to atletico for a while, in fact I think we were linked with him a while back, and he's still only 21.

While working for the law firm that represented City during the Sven/Thaksin era I found out that we spoke to Banega about moving here. Never materialised, but that was my ITK 15 minutes.

johnny on the spot said:
Daniel Bierofka on FM2005. Utterly, utterly brilliant left winger.

Daniel Bierofka! He is without doubt the greatest signing I ever made on FM2005. He consistently gets a rating of 9 or 10 every match for me. Him and Sunday Oliseh got me to 4th in my first season with City. But I didn't qualify for the Champions League due to Arsenal finishing 5th but winning the damn competition. I signed Bierofka from City when I took the Barcelona job and he's brilliant at 30.

Lebohang Mokoena was another bargain at £2,000,000.

Maxim Tsgalko. 50+ goals a season for whoever he played for.

To Maderia. A completely made up player who banged them in.

Mike Duff. A Cheltenham Town full back who ended up playing for England in all my games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.