Classic Rock (Phil Collins lives, run for the hills)

No but that is a great track and their current incarnation is still worth seeing live.
That’s a great album.

And while I have you, is there any room in here for the likes of Mike Oldfield, Jean Michel Jarre, Patrick Moraz, Tangerine Dream and that kind of stuff?

No but that is a great track and their current incarnation is still worth seeing live.
There is a track I think on Focus 3 called Eruption which has one of the best guitar solos I think I have ever heard. Magical and euphoric.

Reactions: OB1
That’s a great album.

And while I have you, is there any room in here for the likes of Mike Oldfield, Jean Michel Jarre, Patrick Moraz, Tangerine Dream and that kind of stuff?

Why not.

They all feature in my cd collection but until the backend of 2020, the only Tangs in there was a short compilation of early tracks. However I now have about 20 discs worth of their music, including the second of their recent lavish box set retrospectives. Definitely my most played music of 2021.

Just watching a band called dirty Mac. Lennon, Richards, Clapton and Mitch Mitchell.

Sweet. Nice....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.