Classic Threads

For me it has to be the one in off topic about the facebook spoof websites, some of the stuff on there was hilarious, not to mention the comments as well

S.E.H said:
For me it has to be the one in off topic about the facebook spoof websites, some of the stuff on there was hilarious, not to mention the comments as well

I don't know that one. Haven't looked through this thread but is the milf one in here? The one with that bird on FB who signed up to Bluemoon just to thank us for our comments on her photos? I was crying laughing with that one...

Shame we haven't got the TMQ V Millsy the mosher face off when TMQ was threatening to shag millsys sister.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=164712" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=164712</a>

the thread today about him who didn't watch the game and was slagging the performance off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.