classic womanisms your missus has come out with.

Re: classic s*** your missus has come out with

a helicopter hovering over our house putting out an appeal for a missing child.my mother said you cant hear what hes saying coz of the noise(meaning the rotor blades)it would be better if he turned it off.i pointed out that it would plummet to earth with a good chance it may land on our house.

BimboBob said:
Sat in the pub watching the England v Argentina game a few years back(the one where the boy Owen scored that wonder goal) with the missus.

Argentina scored and she lept up in the air with a clenched fist and shout 'YES,Get in!' much to the amusement of the rest of the pub.I had to point out to her that Argentina had scored.She spent the rest of the game in silence to afraid to celebrate again.Bless.
my missus did this on derby day of all days, to be fair she was never interested in football before she met me so i bought her a city shirt and off we went to watch the derby in the bloomfield pub in blackpool.
when we got in there it was full of reds and we both got a right load of shit off everyone, and just to make it worse when united scored she only jumped up and shouted "get in!!" the whole pub was in a fit of laughter and i wanted the ground to open up and swallow me.

bluesyob said:
BimboBob said:
Sat in the pub watching the England v Argentina game a few years back(the one where the boy Owen scored that wonder goal) with the missus.

Argentina scored and she lept up in the air with a clenched fist and shout 'YES,Get in!' much to the amusement of the rest of the pub.I had to point out to her that Argentina had scored.She spent the rest of the game in silence to afraid to celebrate again.Bless.
my missus did this on derby day of all days, to be fair she was never interested in football before she met me so i bought her a city shirt and off we went to watch the derby in the bloomfield pub in blackpool.
when we got in there it was full of reds and we both got a right load of shit off everyone, and just to make it worse when united scored she only jumped up and shouted "get in!!" the whole pub was in a fit of laughter and i wanted the ground to open up and swallow me.

You still with her Mr. Yob?

buzzer1 said:
bluesyob said:

You still with her Mr. Yob?
yes but i have my reasons ;)

last christmas we were having a quiz... one of those DVD quizes with all the family. The question comes up 'who wrote the jungle book'... cue my missues... "Walt Disney". I pointed out that it wasn't, but she wouldn't have it and said "the kids have it upstairs"... she went and got the DVD to prove it.... god love her!!

years ago we were going over to lincoln once and i said to my wife "your turn to drive" after about 10 mins she said to me "this is a busy road to be my turn"

it was the M1.

bluesyob said:
BimboBob said:

This just proves what Bluemoonchick and I have been saying for a long time. You have to be blue from birth, you're born into it, it's in your blood. It cannot be faked or forced, it's just 'in' you (so to speak!).

just after landin in manchester airportt week we were bout to get on the bus to the terminal
and the missus says are we not in the airport yet

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.