Clattenburg for Saturday

after the total anti City refereeing on Saturday as well as the Burnley & Sunderland games we get the bentest referee around for this game , corrupt to the core football in this country, makes me want to pack it all in .

I think he's the best ref for this game. I can't imagine the FA pressuring him to ref in a way that suits them and not him, his ego's too big for that. And he's improved a lot as a ref compared to his old, posturing self. He likes to allow the game to flow and he's not keen on showing yellow cards. Bring it on.

Kind of sense I may be somewhat in the minority here, but i think there's a lot worse refs than Clattenburg out there

Harvster said:
Kind of sense I may be somewhat in the minority here, but i think there's a lot worse refs than Clattenburg out there

Better get your tin hat and armour on. Don't you know that there are no decent refs out there? They've all taken a vow to screw City at any and every available opportunity, guided by the invisible puppetmasters at the FA or the Premier League or EUFA or the Media.

IanBishopsHaircut said:
Unbelievable decision..it's not that he's bent..he's just completely inept and wants to be star of the show

Will be disastrous

I guarantee the match will hang on a crap decision by him either way
No it will hang on wether Vincent Kompany can get his finger out of his arse and play as he knows he can and Pellergrini can manage to pick the correct back four and fuckin stick with it for more than five minutes then we might have a chance of this fookin title

Hazard and Co. Will be diving all over the place.
Twattenberg will be itching to give them a penalty at the earliest opportunity.
Grade 'A' CNUT!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.