Clattenburg for Saturday

NorthEastScotlandMCFC said:
Bluekiwi said:
So who would you prefer? I cannot think of ONE decent ref.
Perhaps they should give that lady linesperson a try out - she cannot be worse that than the clowns that currently blow the whistle.

She is scum rag
And also she's a terrible referee, she is a good assistant but with the whistle she aint as good, I have been on the line to her and she's the first person to admit this, its weird some referees are better assistants than referees and visa versa

MCFC97 said:
NorthEastScotlandMCFC said:
Bluekiwi said:
So who would you prefer? I cannot think of ONE decent ref.
Perhaps they should give that lady linesperson a try out - she cannot be worse that than the clowns that currently blow the whistle.

She is scum rag
And also she's a terrible referee, she is a good assistant but with the whistle she aint as good, I have been on the line to her and she's the first person to admit this, its weird some referees are better assistants than referees and visa versa

Are ALL officials shit because they are employees with a decent income?

de niro said:
i have sold my ticket on the strength of this.

fucked if i'm wasting my time only to be cheated.

BILL - HOW COULD YOU!!?? F**K Twatenburg, F**K Maureen, its gonna be a classic..................

Unbelievable choice of ref for this game. His history with Chelsea (the Mikel incident), the diabolical penalty he gave them when they played us a couple of years ago, his generally shit performances this year being just some of the reasons he shouldn't have been chosen.

r.soleofsalford said:
expect a sending off or a dubious penalty award just to prove he`s bigger than the players or the team and even football itself.

he`s a preening, self-important dick
That could work for us as well as against us, you know?

Peter Doherty said:
r.soleofsalford said:
expect a sending off or a dubious penalty award just to prove he`s bigger than the players or the team and even football itself.

he`s a preening, self-important dick
That could work for us as well as against us, you know?

stick to your crack pipe fella.

;-)

Gray said:
Just be grateful it's not Oliver he is appalling.

I agree with this i can't believe nobody is looking at his performances and deciding he is just not up to it in any way shape or form!

I'd take Twattenburg over some suckers we had recently any day, he is still better than most of the bunch.

To be fair to Clattenburg he's probably the rest referee in the League - there are some really shite Ref's nowadays.

I think we are going to swarm all over Chelsea and press them back into their half and try and really get into them. I hope Clattenburg lets the game flow and allows a few niggles from both sides as it's such a big game. If he starts blowing his whistle at everything from the start we'll never be able to press them and they'll play for the free kicks and the game will play out into Chelsea's hands with them dictating.

As much as Oliver is useless, at least he misses everything rather than things for one side over the other!!!

Confident we will win this despite the ref. Going to be hard to come to terms with if we don't, I've convinced myself!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.