Clattenburg for Saturday

Can't remember, was it this dickhead who reffed us there back in 2011? When he denied Silva one of the most obvious penalties you will see at 1-0 up? Or was that someone else?

BlueTG said:
Can't remember, was it this dickhead who reffed us there back in 2011? When he denied Silva one of the most obvious penalties you will see at 1-0 up? Or was that someone else?

Yep that was Clattenburg

BlueTG said:

You're correct mate, it's TWATTENBERG

Definitely Kolarov over Clichy in this one then:

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPJ_3BvBHu0[/video]

xgorton said:
squirtyflower said:
This is the first time he's been given a televised game since the Scum Vs Liverpool game in September when there was some very strange betting patterns

Has he been stood down since then? If so why does he now return?
His last televised game was in September but was scum away at Leicester not Liverpool.Remember the dodgy pen that day.
Actually you are right, I misread LCFC as LFC
however the issue remains that he hasn't reffed a televised game since and the betting patterns were very odd

Reading the report of the Chelsea / Liverpool game it sounded as if Maureen was preparing for Saturday by regularly abusing the officials. It would be good to see the FA issue him with a touchline ban.
If not we should get someone to issue Clattenburg with earplugs so he isn't intimidated by "The Special One" or even better get Manuel animated in his technical area for a change.

Bluekiwi said:
Reading the report of the Chelsea / Liverpool game it sounded as if Maureen was preparing for Saturday by regularly abusing the officials. It would be good to see the FA issue him with a touchline ban.
If not we should get someone to issue Clattenburg with earplugs so he isn't intimidated by "The Special One" or even better get Manuel animated in his technical area for a change.

I fear for the worst for this game ... Chelsea and Mourinho were despicable against Liverpool, I can only see them being worse on Saturday with the stakes so high .... John Terry (racist thug allegedly) and Mourinho (little big man syndrome and almighty gobshite) will be all over Battenburg and the other officials from the first whistle and to make matters worse I always get the feeling Battenburg doesn't like us anyway!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.