Clattenburg, the FA & Adebayor - proof that the system is bent

I'm sure the system is bent but not necessarily just against us.

There have been a few examples where we have benefitted in the past.

Rooney being banned for the semi final in 2011 being one and 5 mins added time against QPR

It should have been at least 6 minutes added on so we was short changed.

Rooney told the whole public to fuck off right down the camera so a ban was inevitable so where was the benefit to us as these were nailed on events which couldn't be argued against

Hurrah that he's 100% certain of something he can't be 100% certain of? We have no idea if some referees have some sort of bias towards certain teams. It's not beyond the realms of possibility. They are human after all.
There's no way of knowing either way but I wouldn't be shouting from the rooftops that the game is 100% clean.

5mins added time against QPR because Joey Barton wanted to scrap with half our team you mean? 5 mins was fair and since then 3 mins added has become the norm, with 4 mins added not unusual. I've not seen 1 or 2 added mins for years in the prem.

I know it was fair, but that's my point, they could have made it unfair had they wanted to. What could we have done? Nothing

Gary Neville has apparently tweeted that he has spoken with Mark Halsey, quote "there is a big problem", maybe our favorite ref is on our side...?!

Our "favourite" referee spent his 12 years post-Gillingham giving us absolutely fuck all. In fact I can remember him robbing us blind at both Fulham and Spurs, to the point that I came to hate the sight of the gum chewing bastard

I'm sure the system is bent but not necessarily just against us.

There have been a few examples where we have benefitted in the past.

Rooney being banned for the semi final in 2011 being one and 5 mins added time against QPR

The Rooney one he was never going to get away with, not for the image of the Premier League, Sky and sponsors.

Having a high profile player yell "fuck you" down a live television camera around the world to millions isn't good for any brand. Neither is being seen to do nothing, especially with children being an audience for football. It's not part of the game.

Or the FA and the PMGOL could instruct the referees to apply the rules consistently, and punish those who do not perform their role properly.

Correct they should but this isn't anti city. I love city and aguero but the facts are he should have been sent off. I was at the game and didn't see it to be honest but intent was there. Is Marriner inept? Of course he is. But this isn't anti city. If it was surely he would have been sent off at the time. If aguero hadnt attempted to elbow Reid, and I do think he pulled out at the end, it would have been irrelevant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.