Clattenburg, the FA & Adebayor - proof that the system is bent

People are getting confused here. I am 100% certain that their is no corruption against city. Anyone that thinks so is deluded. Most weeks players get charged for off the ball incidents. Do I think Marriner saw the aguero incident? Yes. But I think the fact he said he didn't isn't specific to us and I suspect most clubs fall victim to that over any season.

They should just change the rules so that the FA can charge whoever they want whether the ref sees it or not. Then at least we can forget this conspiracy bollocks.
Hurrah.

What amazes me in all this is not that the FA or whoever have broken their own rules, it's that their own rules are so fucking stupid that when incidents like this happens they have to actually bend/break them themselves to get justice.

The Adebayor example, he deserved to be banned, no one can argue. The Aguero incident, obviously more ambitious, but IMO I feel he does deserve a ban too.

Why don't the FA change the rules so that retrospective bans can be issued regardless of whether the ref has 'dealt' with it. If there is a perceived injustice, then they should examine it post match.

It's a shame, but in some ways not a shame, that we are the "other half" of the 2 clubs that have Manchester in their name. (See what I did there.. ;-))

We have upset their gravy train and consequently they have to do all that is possible to stop us.
Why don't they just accept that they can't stop us? How many clubs do CFG own/will own or have investments in? We already got in before FFP could stop us. We're a force like they've never seen and it's only going to get worse for any bent tw@s who want to stop us. There is no stopping us.

The only decision that seems to buck the trend was during the 1-0 defeat at Arsenal in 2012, when Balotelli was alleged to have stamped on an opponent, before his later dismissal for two yellow cards.
It seemed a foregone conclusion that Balotelli would be charged, and I even remember the confusion over the possible length of ban, especially when you included the extras for additional red cards (I think this was his 3rd, but 4th if you allowed for two red cards in the same game)
Even Mancini was convinced that Balotelli would be suspended for the rest of the season, but unexpectedly the referee (Graham Poll?) announced that he had seen the incident and was happy with his original decision.
Otherwise Mario might not have been on the pitch against QPR.

Fair play to Gary Neville though. I'm sure like everyone else I thought he was a right **** as a player but as a pundit he's as honest as it gets and clearly wants the best for the game - a fair and proper game.

I'm sure the system is bent but not necessarily just against us.

There have been a few examples where we have benefitted in the past.

Rooney being banned for the semi final in 2011 being one and 5 mins added time against QPR

People are getting confused here. I am 100% certain that their is no corruption against city. Anyone that thinks so is deluded. Most weeks players get charged for off the ball incidents. Do I think Marriner saw the aguero incident? Yes. But I think the fact he said he didn't isn't specific to us and I suspect most clubs fall victim to that over any season.

They should just change the rules so that the FA can charge whoever they want whether the ref sees it or not. Then at least we can forget this conspiracy bollocks.

Or the FA and the PMGOL could instruct the referees to apply the rules consistently, and punish those who do not perform their role properly.

I'm sure the system is bent but not necessarily just against us.

There have been a few examples where we have benefitted in the past.

Rooney being banned for the semi final in 2011 being one and 5 mins added time against QPR
5mins added time against QPR because Joey Barton wanted to scrap with half our team you mean? 5 mins was fair and since then 3 mins added has become the norm, with 4 mins added not unusual. I've not seen 1 or 2 added mins for years in the prem.

Fair play to Gary Neville though. I'm sure like everyone else I thought he was a right **** as a player but as a pundit he's as honest as it gets and clearly wants the best for the game - a fair and proper game.
You know a situation is truly bizarre when G. Neville has the potential to be something of a hero to City fans!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.