Clattenburg to move to Saudi Arabia

Is there an extradition treaty between UK and Saudi?
As far as I know none of the Gulf States have extradition treaties although they're not popular spots to try and hide in (they'd probably just execute you instead of paying for the expense of flying you home). Why do you want to know though? We hardly want him to come back do we?

Twattenburg will be touching down in Riyadh just as the dossier hits the carpet at Wembley stadium, smacks of another Walton all this.

Absolutely baffled why he was ever seen as a top referee. Unbelievable that he got to ref major finals. Just the fact that he will never get to officiate City v Spuds ever again means lot to me. Complete plank.

Absolutely baffled why he was ever seen as a top referee. Unbelievable that he got to ref major finals. Just the fact that he will never get to officiate City v Spuds ever again means lot to me. Complete plank.

We have Anthony Taylor who will fill in and he is far far worse an utter k unt of a rag also

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.