Claudio Bravo - 2016/2017 performances (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can argue whatever about Bravo, however Willie just seems part of the team when he plays. Furthermore when called upon he more or less delivers. I know this isn't a Cabellero thread, but you can see him working on his distribution. For me he IS number 1, possibly before Hart, just for the fact he's willing to try and improve.

disgusting treatment - yes he could have save that, but don't see anyone slagging Fernandinho or Clichy who were to blame in the build up to their goal.

Thought his distribution and calmness when he had the ball at his feet was exceptional

Most keepers with a good head on their shoulders can make intelligent passes. They're not asked to be Pirlo - not even by Pep.

Hart can't. Caballero can't.

He was making passes last night that most premier league midfielders don't get right. It isn't patronising to say he passes well, it's just the truth. His passing is absolutely exceptional, and the reading of the game in front of him that goes with it, sending it not just to an open man, but to the right one to start and attack, and it was brilliant to watch last night.

No, that doesn't excuse the obvious poor form and low confidence between the sticks, and yes Caballero is clearly the first choice at the moment, but stop trying to play down his obvious positives, it's unnecessary.

After he conceded that first one last night there were a few players looking back at him you could tell its was a sort of fuck me first shot on target again moment,yes he's alright with his feet but seems near on incapable of stopping on target attempts.That said could we cut out the ironic cheers boys its a bit embarrassing,most know now the guy's not going to make it here.

Hart can't. Caballero can't.

He was making passes last night that most premier league midfielders don't get right. It isn't patronising to say he passes well, it's just the truth. His passing is absolutely exceptional, and the reading of the game in front of him that goes with it, sending it not just to an open man, but to the right one to start and attack, and it was brilliant to watch last night.

No, that doesn't excuse the obvious poor form and low confidence between the sticks, and yes Caballero is clearly the first choice at the moment, but stop trying to play down his obvious positives, it's unnecessary.
I disagree that his passing was amazing. And I disagree that Caballero's much worse. But then I don't see Stones as a great passer either.

I hope too that if works out but I hope if not that he doesn't end up being an anchor weighing us down next season. So much else is going in the right direction it'd be a real pity.

I disagree that his passing was amazing. And I disagree that Caballero's much worse. But then I don't see Stones as a great passer either.

I hope too that if works out but I hope if not that he doesn't end up being an anchor weighing us down next season. So much else is going in the right direction it'd be a real pity.

Then try actually watching the game then, because if you don't think his passing was brilliant last night, and you don't think it's better than Caballero's you simply weren't watching, and it's pointless discussing this with you.

"Anchor weighing us down" for fuck's sake. Is he weighing us down now? No. So why would he next season.

His distribution was excellent. But I don't believe we can afford to keep playing him. It's reached the stage where I'd rather sacrifice the 'keepers part in the build up if it means we can improve our shots:goals conceded ratio.

His distribution was excellent. But I don't believe we can afford to keep playing him. It's reached the stage where I'd rather sacrifice the 'keepers part in the build up if it means we can improve our shots:goals conceded ratio.

We're not playing him. Not in the league, or the Champions league. He has been dropped, he's not going to get dropped anymore than he has been.

We're not playing him. Not in the league, or the Champions league. He has been dropped, he's not going to get dropped anymore than he has been.
I know. But I wouldn't want him lining up for us at Wembley if we beat Middlesbrough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.