Claudio Bravo - 2016/2017 performances (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was gooneresque. I can think of no bigger insult for any fan who would take the piss out of their own at a game.
Come off it. It wasnt like that at all. I made the same sound sat at home watching it when he made that save, spontaneously. I didnt mean to, didnt think about it, didnt do intentionally, it just happened. And it clearly just happened for hundreds of other blokes at the same time. It wasnt organised or planned, it was just a lot of men watching live football having the same reaction at exactly the same time. It wasnt prolonged or drawn out for effect for pisstaking effect, it just happened. You cant describe that as taking the piss out of our own or as being disgraceful or whatever other posters have described it as. It just literally happened as a collection of individuals, albeit a lot of them. And that is Bravo's fault and not blues in the crowd.

It's a disgrace that he isn't fully supported at a game but on this forum I think it's fine to state that he has been awful.

Saying he was passing great imo is just patronizing him. Most keepers with a good head on their shoulders can make intelligent passes. They're not asked to be Pirlo - not even by Pep. (I make the same argument regarding Stones who needs to become a better defender) Bravo needs to do the bread and butter keeping much much better to warrant him being a proper no.1.

I hope he turns things around like others who started awfully. At this stage it'd look to be miraculous though.

It's a disgrace that he isn't fully supported at a game but on this forum I think it's fine to state that he has been awful.

Saying he was passing great imo is just patronizing him. Most keepers with a good head on their shoulders can make intelligent passes. They're not asked to be Pirlo - not even by Pep. (I make the same argument regarding Stones who needs to become a better defender) Bravo needs to do the bread and butter keeping much much better to warrant him being a proper no.1.

I hope he turns things around like others who started awfully. At this stage it'd look to be miraculous though.
He is viewed through the prism of being Hart's replacement which is probably an albatross for him and us alike. If you take that out of the equation though, and theoretically he was just a new signing replacing nobody in particular, he has to be viewed objectively as a signing that has turned out terrible. I say that as opposed to a terrible signing, because he was not that. He played for Barca and Chile and had a good reputation and was rated. But it simply hasnt worked out, hes a bad signing. He is Ricky Holden, with a silly quiff.

Bunn is 12m away from the goal, hits it hard and low. What could Bravo do?
He is standing low, his weight on both feet, which means he cannot use his feet within half a second. No way.
The shot was too precise. Bravo looked quite poor, but it was not Bravo to blame. He was left alone.
Crap. Willy saved one from falcao with his foot from much less distance at the end of the Monaco game. He reacted. Bravo didnt

Come off it. It wasnt like that at all. I made the same sound sat at home watching it when he made that save, spontaneously. I didnt mean to, didnt think about it, didnt do intentionally, it just happened. And it clearly just happened for hundreds of other blokes at the same time. It wasnt organised or planned, it was just a lot of men watching live football having the same reaction at exactly the same time. It wasnt prolonged or drawn out for effect for pisstaking effect, it just happened. You cant describe that as taking the piss out of our own or as being disgraceful or whatever other posters have described it as. It just literally happened as a collection of individuals, albeit a lot of them. And that is Bravo's fault and not blues in the crowd.

Bollocks, it was disgraceful. Happened again in the second half when he caught a floated easy cross, that spontaneous too? It was taking the piss and if you were involved go and support a team from salford and take out the angst of your shit existence on fellaini, they like that kind of behaviour

I'm not his biggest fan,but he is a blue and I was a bit embarrassed with the ironic cheers,but last night it was louder than has happened in the past,but that should be the last we see of him now,to win the FA Cup,or have any chance in doing so,Willy has to take back over at Boro,no question

Always fully support anyone wearing the shirt when they are on the pitch. But that could have been saved, I am extremely frustrated that order defence being described as terrible when in fact it is no worse then most other teams we simply get punished for every mistake as our keepers are in awful form. I am sick of us having to play catch up as our opponents score with their first shot on target.

Thought he should of saved it, looked like he could of used his feet for it.

However his distribution was exceptional, he was just pinging the ball around like he was pirlo. The one where he chipped it over the players head was class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.