Claudio Bravo - 2016/2017 performances (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets shut down all the players threads,no more discussing their 2016/17 performances allowed,nothing to see here it's all ok
Difference is that when Silva doesn't do anything wrong in a game, or Stones or Sane, but they have a solid game then not many people slag them off and say "he didn't do anything wrong but he wasn't world class either".

Difference is that when Silva doesn't do anything wrong in a game, or Stones or Sane, but they have a solid game then not many people slag them off and say "he didn't do anything wrong but he wasn't world class either".
Are you kidding me,everyone gets talked about,he was great or terrible,raz is never going to be world class,dave is past it,kolarov is a **** etc,for some reason a few delicate flowers don't want to in this thread

Are you kidding me,everyone gets talked about,he was great or terrible,raz is never going to be world class,dave is past it,kolarov is a **** etc,for some reason a few delicate flowers don't want to in this thread
So you're saying there's bell ends on every player thread? Fair enough.

Thank you
Every single player on the planet gets compared to the others in the same position,i'm not beating him with anything,i am comparing him to 19 of his peers,20 including willy

I never suggested otherwise, of course everyone gets compared, ah forget it, you're just not getting what I'm saying.

Funny, isn't it? I'm sure the page numbers keep going up but every time I check it's just the same shite I saw the previous time.

I'm starting to think @Ric has set up some bots or something to just have the same argument with each other all day every day and increase the post counts on the site.

Correct. But again(!) wasn't having a particular go at Bravo.
However seeing as you've brought it up, have Kev and Yaya scored world class goals for City ever, yes.
Bravo has yet to make any memorable ones for us I agree. Hopefully he will soon.

I still say go balls out for Neuer. Far better £100m than Messi for me.

He's not worked for whatever reason. It happens. Look at Di Maria and Falcao now tearing it up again having not impressed on the UK stay.
Yep I accept that mate. Sometimes you have to cut your losses. What I think keeps this thread going is when some won't admit he hasnt been at fault etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.