Claudio Bravo - 2016/2017 performances (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Bravo will ever be accepted by the fans so it is probably better for all parties that he moves on in the Summer. The Hart fan boys won't ever take to him and his errors and all round poor shot stopping ability have turned others against him.

He wasn't totally at fault for the goal last night. I would put the collective blame for that goal on the midfield and defence as it was poor to allow a player to have that much space. He should have perhaps saved it but he wasn't the only one at fault.

The defence was all over the place all night for me. I really don't like this Otamendi and Stones partnership and the full backs aren't good enough. Zabaleta was very poor defensively last night but did add to the attack as did Clichy for once.

No one was booing Bravo, we're mostly talking about a set of fans jeering at away fans/team when Bravo makes saves. Not sticking up for them, but I've never heard anyone openly boo Bravo at a game. We're not that bad.

He's an easy target given Joe's rapport with the fans - he's better than people make out and far far better at distribution than either Willy or Joe - but he's not a good shot stopper and he should have saved the goal last night - am gradually coming to terms with the fact that if you attack like we do it will leave you open at the back and we will concede goals but we will score more than we let in and its a team effort. Booing is crap though.

BBC give us time and credit, behave.

I think Sinclair mentioned the chip and they discussed his attributes as in the passes he made. I do not remember any discussion of the whole love that led to that 4th goal. The move was started before it even got to Bravo.

I don't think Bravo will ever be accepted by the fans so it is probably better for all parties that he moves on in the Summer. The Hart fan boys won't ever take to him and his errors and all round poor shot stopping ability have turned others against him.

He wasn't totally at fault for the goal last night. I would put the collective blame for that goal on the midfield and defence as it was poor to allow a player to have that much space. He should have perhaps saved it but he wasn't the only one at fault.

The defence was all over the place all night for me. I really don't like this Otamendi and Stones partnership and the full backs aren't good enough. Zabaleta was very poor defensively last night but did add to the attack as did Clichy for once.

That's fuck all to do with the booing of Bravo,and mentioning Zabba in the thread,makes it even more laughable,so you saying he should have been booed or jeered for putiing in a poor performance in your opinion ?

First time poster.

Some around us were ironically cheering, not booing. I didn't hear anybody boo the player. I'm of the thinking that if that is how they want to air their frustration at his performances so far, that's up to them. They looked and sounded quite silly if the truth be told, but they've paid their money and have a right to do or say what they feel fit to voice their opinion. As someone said above, the sooner Bravo goes the better for all concerned. He isn't a good goal keeper in what the job entails and I can't see where a string of performances are going to come from to change that.
I'm sure he's big, daft and ugly enough to understand the fans' frustration at his time here so far.
Stuart.

For all his passing out from the back and the chances he starts. He's letting in too many goals and is a liability

I was thinking about this morning,he was fine until he was sent off and since then he doesn't really come out much but stays at home and gets his angles wrong,he needs to relax and play his natural game,the crowd really need to get off his back

His confidence also seemed to take a dip after the Burnley goal. He's had a "what am I doing here" expression ever since. Just dont think he likes the PL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.