Claudio Bravo - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
You keep saying yesterday do you mean Sunday:)
ha yeah,i have brain fog today and trying to blank out how shitty going by train was,late from wembley into london,couldn't manage the tube so got a taxi over to charing cross,got on my train home with literally a few seconds to spare,he had just blown his whistle but let me on,wish i could have met up with you,brighton in april ??

ha yeah,i have brain fog today and trying to blank out how shitty going by train was,late from wembley into london,couldn't manage the tube so got a taxi over to charing cross,got on my train home with literally a few seconds to spare,he had just blown his whistle but let me on,wish i could have met up with you,brighton in april ??

Yes we’re staying over again
So we’ll meet for a shandy x

Well, if you dont ask you dont get.... Bravo pushing his luck a bit. If we have even offered extension to him is worrying, cos even as back up he is not good enough. The odd good cup game doesnt change that.

Whilst Silva's extension til the end of the season has been confirmed, nothing has been said about Bravo - and you have to think the fact Carson was the keeper on the bench yesterday means he's not being included if his intention is to go at the end of the month.

Could it be that we've seen the last of Bravo in a City shirt?

Whilst Silva's extension til the end of the season has been confirmed, nothing has been said about Bravo - and you have to think the fact Carson was the keeper on the bench yesterday means he's not being included if his intention is to go at the end of the month.

Could it be that we've seen the last of Bravo in a City shirt?
Has he recovered from the injury?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.