Claudio Bravo - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wishing he’s injured , why would anyone do that. Hasn’t let us down in cups yet.

I don’t slag players off but he’s been paid handsomely for being dog shit most of the time if we’re all honest, wish no malice to the man but wouldn’t be sad to see him go

I don’t slag players off but he’s been paid handsomely for being dog shit most of the time if we’re all honest, wish no malice to the man but wouldn’t be sad to see him go
Most of the time?
One bad season that he can hardly be at blame for entirely considering the rest of the defence in that year, since then hes won us trophies. Whats the problem.

I think Bravo's been a fantastic back-up keeper, he's performed very well in the domestic cups and we know that because we've got every one of them crammed into out trophy room.
I fully expect Bravo to play in the FAC semi-final on Saturday. However, if we do beat the Arse, I suspect that there's a fair chance that he won't play the FAC final because that would mean that Ederson wouldn't have been involved in a competitive game from the Norwich game, on the 26th of July, right up until the Madrid game on the 7th of August.
Keepers keep sharp by playing competitive games (which is why keepers are rarely rested in the league and why being a back-up keeper is such a tough and often thankless task). I think Pep may want Ederson sharp for the Madrid game so may play him in the FAC final (subject to getting there) on the 1st of August. If this happens then I suppose it's also possible that Pep may sub him for Bravo for the last 15 minutes maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.