Claudio Bravo - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s complicated. I’m a huge Bielsa fan and watched about 20 of their games last season. If we’re strictly trying to groom our academy players I’d have tried to send them all to Leeds. That would have been the perfect test.

Alas, he’d have been unlikely to have displaced Kiko Casilla. That’s the tricky thing, getting young players experienced to this type of football when teams such as ourselves and Leeds have so little margin for error.

Lot of credit to him. Not easy to come back from such a serious injury at his age, let alone come back and put in top class performances.

This is best we’ve seen of Claudio. His distribution is amazing and he’s a monster on penalties.

I must admit I thought he was finished, what a pleasant surprise. Looking forward to him playing in the cups.

Think there is even an outside chance his starts next weekend.

The US kid Steffen has all the talent in the world as a traditional keeper. I’m not sure how much or how quickly you can learn to play out from the back but...potential is there.

Edit: watching the USMNT that was my main focus and it wasn’t as promising as I would have liked.
He's 24 too not sure he's really got a future with us, Whoever our number 2 is probably needs to be older and already playing our way. Keepers in their 20s want to be playing, 18 / 19 year old keepers probably can't be relied on as a number2 if Ederson gets a long term injury.

Didn't have a lot to do but made a cracking save in the 2nd half.

Was on a kamikaze mission tonight. 2 times before he was on a fucking walkabout before he pillared their striker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.