Claudio Bravo Injury - Muric Recalled from NAC Breda

Make sure Eddie wears a helmet against the dippers.

Or if, as Bill says, the refs association decide to conspire to give him a red card............which they will probably do every 5 games or so!!

Poor Claudio, feel for the lad.
Yes good point actually, they will be itching to send him off now we don’t really have any cover.

I'm just throwing random names about now but Marco Storari is an active free agent. Has played for the likes of Juventus, Napoli & Sampdoria. Was released at the end of last season by AC Milan.

Gutted for him.

He's shown great strength and professionalism to keep his head up after that 1st season and he's proved to be a superb back-up.

He'll get the best treatment there is, so hopefully it won't be career ending.

As for cover then just promote the EDS lad Grimshaw. Great opportunity for him and I see no reason to not trust him in the domestic cups. But keeping Eddie in for them wouldn't exactly be the end of the world.

Rúben Mino.

29, currently a free agent and was Barca B keeper for Pep and 3rd choice when Pep was Barca manager.

Two long term injuries in less than a week at the start of the season.

Shocking bad luck for both players and in training as well.

The football gods always seem to be against us when it comes to injuries.

No more please.

Are our training pitches too hard?
De Bruyne now this.
I thought the pitch against Huddersfield was horrible. I hope the teaing pitches are better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.