Distribution success
Neuer: 83%
Bravo: 86%
Hart: 59%

Distribution length
Neuer: 27 m
Bravo: 28 m
Hart: 43 m

Looks like we have a monster upgrade on our hands.

Unfortunately these stats are a better indication of the way a team plays then the keepers ability. If a keeper is being asked to boot it long, then criticizing his short passing game seems somewhat irrelevant.

are they just guessing as usual. its quite rare nowadays for the actual fee to be released...Im not sure why but Im sure there is a reason behind it as all clubs do it

Heard it was an estimated fee of around €18m plus €2m in add-ons

Agreed, I'd love if Gunn could be #2, he's already been playing the build-from-the-back style in the EDS, would be great to see him in the Cup games and Bravo in the League and Chumps.

Super Claudio! Having seen his performance at the Copa America final this summer can't wait for him to get in this side!

People questioned whether Pep's tactics could work in the PL (away to Stoke) They DID. People question if Bravo can succeed in the physical English game, He WILL.
This^ they also questioned Peps choice in Kolorov. Probably our most improved player! Pep=Genius!

This^ they also questioned Peps choice in Kolorov. Probably our most improved player! Pep=Genius!

If you really could be arsed in my posts you will find me defending Kolarov since he came here. I never said he did great when he just did a job, i am not up his arse.
I was sure we were not seeing what he had, we maybe got 30-40% out of him on avg i feel barring a few flush spells and others on the bench. It is very satisfying to see him finally look like the player some of us knew was in him.

Welcome Claudio :-)

Reading about him does have me a bit giddy at how much harder we will play out from the back

"A team can only play well if they start well and Claudio, as well as making saves, is very, very, very important for playing out from the back."
Juanma Lillo

If you really could be arsed in my posts you will find me defending Kolarov since he came here. I never said he did great when he just did a job, i am not up his arse.
I was sure we were not seeing what he had, we maybe got 30-40% out of him on avg i feel barring a few flush spells and others on the bench. It is very satisfying to see him finally look like the player some of us knew was in him.

Welcome Claudio :-)

Reading about him does have me a bit giddy at how much harder we will play out from the back

"A team can only play well if they start well and Claudio, as well as making saves, is very, very, very important for playing out from the back."
Juanma Lillo
Hello TCIB. Not a clue why that was aimed at me. Not in my nature to 'attack' anyone's posts! Be good, think nice thoughts and have a lovely afternoon x

The final piece of the puzzle is signed. We now have players capable of playing Pep's position-oriented, counter-pressing, high possession football at every position. Bravo's signing means we'll be able to play it out of the back generating the kind of buildup that's critical for the system to succeed.

I've been amazed at how much Pep has transformed out team in the very short time he's been here.

Welcome Bravo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.