Claudio Bravo signing confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello TCIB. Not a clue why that was aimed at me. Not in my nature to 'attack' anyone's posts! Be good, think nice thoughts and have a lovely afternoon x

Hi bud, nono sorry i think we are at crossed lines. My first sentence was only to note i am not a bit fickle with my views on players to make me look good hehe.
I am very sorry if it came across as nasty my good man, i was basically agreeing with you but made a hash of it hehe.

Hi bud, nono sorry i think we are at crossed lines. My first sentence was only to note i am not a bit fickle with my views on players to make me look good hehe.
I am very sorry if it came across as nasty my good man, i was basically agreeing with you but made a hash of it hehe.
Stop kicking off with blues.

Someone ban this twat, what has he ever done for this website.

Exciting signing as sad as it will be to see Joe leave.

You nasty bastard :D

Why don`t you just admit that you were pissed up when typing.

Thank goodness this went through before the CL draw.
I'm sure Barca would have pulled the plug if it hadn't have gone through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.