Claudio Bravo signing confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
The media can make of it what they will nothing wrong with singing to support a favourite player in what is probably his last game for the club, it's what you do as a fan. The media can fuck of if they want to use it as a stick to beat us, though as far as I can tell very few have, most seem to be sympathetic to Pep.
Disagree. As a fan, it's THE CLUB, as an institution, that I will always support, though good, bad, & ugly times... No matter which player has the privilege of "loaning" the shirt.

Last edited:
Very important piece of the jigsaw in place. We're heading for something special boys and girls.

Ter Stegen demanded that he be made number one and that he start all league and ucl games. It's ter Stegen that made Bravo's departure this window inevitable.
Ter Stegan did so after he and his entourage presented Barca an offer he was considering from us. We forced Barca to choose and took the other one off their hand.

Disagree, As a fan, it's THE CLUB, as an institution that I will always support, though good, bad, & ugly times... No matter which player has the privilege of wearing the shirt.

I agree, love of club transcends players, owners (including Swales), managers, even the bloody stadium.

Good luck to Joe, come Sunday it's old news.

Manchester City have signed a top player. As a Barça fan, I'm really sorry for it.

Good luck, Bravo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.