Claudio Bravo signing confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi bud, nono sorry i think we are at crossed lines. My first sentence was only to note i am not a bit fickle with my views on players to make me look good hehe.
I am very sorry if it came across as nasty my good man, i was basically agreeing with you but made a hash of it hehe.
No problem. The future is VERY blue!

Well Jamie Jackson is saying £13.5m + 2.5m add ons, so it's probably around £10m

I think all the Spanish have been consistently quoting the equivalent of £13.9 million rising to a possible £17.4million, think this was what @Ric said a week or so ago too.

I think all the Spanish have been consistently quoting the equivalent of £13.9 million rising to a possible £17.4million, think this was what @Ric said a week or so ago too.
Which of course became 17.4m plus add ons on the flight from Madrid.

have we really just signed barcas first choice keeper :)

We certainly forced them into making Ster Tegen the new number one before they would ideally have liked to. That i think is solid evidence of our place in football now. How many other teams could do that when Barca were perfectly happy as they were, i would suggest maybe 2-3 teams including us make the appeal now. That is pretty cool tbh.

We certainly forced them into making Ster Tegen the new number one before they would ideally have liked to. That i think is solid evidence of our place in football now. How many other teams could do that when Barca were perfectly happy as they were, i would suggest maybe 2-3 teams including us make the appeal now. That is pretty cool tbh.
Ter Stegen demanded that he be made number one and that he start all league and ucl games. It's ter Stegen that made Bravo's departure this window inevitable.

great read - most informative on the situation...thanks

It was refreshing to see proper journalism employed for once. Research amalgamated from various good sources and brought together in a digestible piece? wonders never cease.
I do like how it seems Pep and bravo were seemingly born to work together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.