Claudio Bravo signing confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
We certainly forced them into making Ster Tegen the new number one before they would ideally have liked to. That i think is solid evidence of our place in football now. How many other teams could do that when Barca were perfectly happy as they were, i would suggest maybe 2-3 teams including us make the appeal now. That is pretty cool tbh.

yeh,,thats cool mate

Unfortunately these stats are a better indication of the way a team plays then the keepers ability. If a keeper is being asked to boot it long, then criticizing his short passing game seems somewhat irrelevant.

You are forgetting the Saves per goal stat. Also, if you are implying that City is a "boot-it-upfield" team, you probably haven't seen any matches the last 5 years.

Welcome Bravo, & Good Luck

Disgusted with the chanting that went on last night, to be honest.

Supporting Joe Hart is one thing, but handing the rag loving, agenda driven media sticks to beat us with, on a plate. Is an entirely different matter.
The media can make of it what they will nothing wrong with singing to support a favourite player in what is probably his last game for the club, it's what you do as a fan. The media can fuck of if they want to use it as a stick to beat us, though as far as I can tell very few have, most seem to be sympathetic to Pep.

Page 16,read the thread!!

I think he meant the video unless I'm going blind as well. Though it does say at the bottom 'Watch out for our exclusive CityTV interview with Claudio later today' so probably tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.