Claudio Bravo signing confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worst debut by a goalkeeper in our shirt I've seen. Distribution? I would like to see how many times he found a red shirt in second half? Looked hesitant, lacked presence, flapped at ball (more than once) and should have had a red card for two footed challenge. Doesn't look in same class as keeper we have let go. Also looks physically small for this league. The only cloud for me in a game we should have been out of sight.

Fantastic footwork when taking it round an oncoming player resulted in it pinging 15 yards away and could've easily ended in a penalty and a red card.
So you are ignoring all the positive with one mistake that didn't effect the final result ?

Oh my goodness, he is a keeper from another world. So good was his debut considering it was in such an INTENSE match.

There was that communication issue with Stones, which in my opinion was Stones' fault, but stuff like that can happen....especially at first with the language barrier and lack of relationship between the two players.

Let's give him a chance Blues, he's only been in Manchester since Thursday and was thrusted in. I'm sure we'll see him improve as he gets used to the league and settles in.

Don't try. Some are so built into their ways, they will never understand what a player like Bravo will bring.

He wasn't good today though, taking the blue tints off.

He had about 1 save of any meaning to make, dropped a cross for their goal, played himself into danger 3 times and could have easily ended up giving away a goal or penalty. In fact he also misjudged another ball which Otamendi cleared off the line and he nearly fluffed it in injury time.

It's clear what he brings to Pep's ideals and our passing game, but that wasn't a convincing performance by a long stretch.

So you are ignoring all the positive with one mistake that didn't effect the final result ?
Not at all. But one mistake?

I'm aware it's his first game, we won, but honestly other than being passed to from halfway a couple of times, he didn't do anything I wouldn't have expected Joe or Willy to do easily

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.