Claudio Bravo signing confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not seen a more disastrous debut since SWP tore Evra apart in the derby. Thankfully, the Gladbach game should suit his style more.

This is gonna play right into our hands. Opposition managers will press and press and one slick pass into Stones or Fernandinho and 3 players from the other team are taken out of the game.

Bravo was quality when we played our way in the first half and was the start of all our attacks. Second half we changed tactics so his distribution was just to hit it long.

Probably the worst debut I've ever seen. Kept the ball too long creating danger where there should be none and flapped at everything. Only one game so I'm sure he will improve but we were in total control and he allowed them back in the game.

Not at all. But one mistake?

I'm aware it's his first game, we won, but honestly other than being passed to from halfway a couple of times, he didn't do anything I wouldn't have expected Joe or Willy to do easily
I guess we all see different things, and normally I really respect your posts, but, respectfully, you're very wrong here.

He made incredible passes that negated the opposing presser so often, cutting in between the lines and demoralising the rags. And he did it time, after time, after time. I'm sorry but Joe and Willy would have shat their pants at the first sign of pressure and hoofed it the whole match.

I'm very impressed with his debut considering the opposition and the fact having only spent a couple of days together, our defenders barely know how he plays, let alone what his name is!

Just a real worry after all the hype. Granted it's a rough intro but he ain't a young kid. Should be used to big games like this given his experience. Looking above I'm not on my own!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.