Claudio Bravo signing confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
ffs hes been a huge part of a chile side which won the won copa america twice in a row and the goalkeeper of a side which has dominated football the past two years.

Crap mistake but he is a huge improvement on Hart in terms of playing from the back.

I thought he was an integral part of our performance today, will become a great asset.

Worst debut by a goalkeeper in our shirt I've seen. Distribution? I would like to see how many times he found a red shirt in second half? Looked hesitant, lacked presence, flapped at ball (more than once) and should have had a red card for two footed challenge. Doesn't look in same class as keeper we have let go. Also looks physically small for this league. The only cloud for me in a game we should have been out of sight.
Clueless statement

Not at all. But one mistake?

I'm aware it's his first game, we won, but honestly other than being passed to from halfway a couple of times, he didn't do anything I wouldn't have expected Joe or Willy to do easily
Come on . I don't have the stat but I'm sure he has more passing accuracy than both of them .

Everything passed over 5 yards went to them! Can't believe he's being praised. Bloody awful!

Slagging off a keeper who only made his debut after a few days with the team will not make Joe come back. Give it up.

I think the first mistake bugged him mentally. He'll be fine. First game, new country, new weather, new timings, he probably still hasn't shrugged off the jet lag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.