Claudio Bravo signing confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone judging a signing after one game, especially a game we won needs to give their head a wobble. If he gives me as many small heart attacks in 6 months time as he did today I'll bow to the pressure but FFS we just won the Derby!!

He's fine and going to improve us no end- the first 35mins in particular today were very impressive by the whole team and he gave the defence a good deal of confidence. Yes he made an error, but we won the game away from home with twice as many on target attempts. They just resorted to high long balls and that test will stand Bravo in good stead for the rest of the season. Some on here seem to be waiting to jump on particular players - look at the Sane thread where some fans are saying he was also poor - he's 19, played a great ball to Kevin who hit the post and did ok on his debut. When Gundogan replaces Fernando in the team we will go to another level - even so some of our football today was breathtaking.

I guess we all see different things, and normally I really respect your posts, but, respectfully, you're very wrong here.

He made incredible passes that negated the opposing presser so often, cutting in between the lines and demoralising the rags. And he did it time, after time, after time. I'm sorry but Joe and Willy would have shat their pants at the first sign of pressure and hoofed it the whole match.

I'm very impressed with his debut considering the opposition and the fact having only spent a couple of days together, our defenders barely know how he plays, let alone what his name is!
Agree with this. Pep said after the game that Bravo was the key to our play in the first half. He will be a huge asset for us when he settles down and gets to know the players.

Many seem to be overlooking his contribution during the first 40 minutes of today's game. We would not have exerted such dominance if Hart or Caballero had been playing.

Must have missed these incredible passes. Reckon 80% of balls in second half found red shirts. Was lucky not to cost us game. Tackle on shrek was definite red

He had 2 days to train with his new team and of course there will be some miscommunication but people slacking him off need to wake up

What can I say about that debut. Don't even know where to begin.

Equal parts good and bad.

Pep should have had this keeper business sorted, don't care that Bravo is a veteran to debut him derby at the swamp was a bit too brash.

He'll settle down but his game of keepers nearly cost him, his calamitous errors could have cost of the 3 points. Some very good play the gaffs aside though. I like what Pep is trying to do here.

He had 2 days to train with his new team and of course there will be some miscommunication but people slacking him off need to wake up

Some people aren't, some people are just acknowledging it wasn't a good debut from him.

Typical for Bluemoon, any criticism or analysis is met with "fuck off you're not a blue". Bigroy is going a bit overboard though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.