Claudio Bravo

Status
Not open for further replies.
How come Hart has suddenly become the greatest thing since sliced bread, among none City fans.

The more things change, the more they stay the same, I guess.

Funny, because prior to this summer when everyone was calling Hart one of the top goalkeepers in the world, I don't think I saw Bravos name mentioned on this forum once, yet now apparently he's clearly a class above. Whether that's true or not remains to be seen, but regardless it's not just the media doing an about face on Hart.

Funny, because prior to this summer when everyone was calling Hart one of the top goalkeepers in the world, I don't think I saw Bravos name mentioned on this forum once, yet now apparently he's clearly a class above. Whether that's true or not remains to be seen, but regardless it's not just the media doing an about face on Hart.
Bravo was always a top GK, he isn't mentioned because he doesnt play in the EPL. Did people mention Navas being a top GK? Because RM din't regret selling him one bit last season either. The likes of Bravo and Navas wern't at top teams since a young age and hence don't have the big name tag which Buffon/Neuer has. People don't watch a lot of matches except the EPL either. I am not debating Harts class either.

Also not having a dig at Hart but besides us a lot of people din't think that Hart was at the level of the best in the world.

Well we can double Bravo's wages, while getting a better keeper and saving a few pennies. Everyone's a winner apart from Joe.

I agree, but Hart is more than a keeper to the club and fans.

goalkeeper-joe-hart-of-manchester-city-celebrates-winning-the-title-picture-id144307561

We'll probably be asked to pay Joes wages, as well, by whichever club we loan him to

I could stomach that mate if he went somewhere like Dortmund. No way we should be contributing anything if he goes Everton though as they can clearly afford to pay him what he is currently earning.

I agree, but Hart is more than a keeper to the club and fans.

goalkeeper-joe-hart-of-manchester-city-celebrates-winning-the-title-picture-id144307561

I understand where you are coming from mate. He has been an important member of our greatest ever team and deserves a lot of respect from us. Yet I feel a bit immune to it all. Nothing will ever hurt as bad as when the goat left for me, regardless of how many trophies this current crop win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.